Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cherry On Top @ Pearl City Hawaii

Ai-Yah-Yah!!! It's been a while since I've posted pics on here, and since my sister, Claudie will be leaving the islands soon, I figure I update and start posting on here more often, so that she can be mesmerized by the Island photos, and perhaps NOT want to leave! LOL... just kidding, I know she don't want to leave, but that's not optional in her position. =0}

Ok, so here are pics of this place called "Cherry On Top" newly opened up @ Pearl City, across the way from WalMart. It's just like YogurtLand, but we like it better, because it is cheaper, and MO' PARKING! I think it's cheaper because their spoons are regular plastic spoons n' not fancy-wancy like YL's.

Here are the pics I took.... used my Sony...





Thanks for peeking!!
Hugs n' Blessings,
Jen

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Nice series of photos and great angle shots….Oh also good store advertising! Glad to see you are back shooting. Take care and God bless.

Julia said...

I absolutely love frozen yogurt. I really wish we had one of these where we live.