Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2nd Batch of Photos....

These photos were taken with my Luminux 12x....

The Waterfront Towers @ Kaka'ako, I was driving down to Fisher's and couldn't resist taking this photo.


The Trolley that goes from the airport, to Aloha Tower and then Waikiki....

Another Red Torch Ginger in my garden....

My son's friend's pet pig "Pork Chops"....

"The Ball" - a Military tool, which I assume is used to shoot down any missels that may head towards the Aloha State (yikes!!!!).
More coming soon...

5 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my gosh! Pork Chops. . .if he could talk, I don't think he would want to be called pork chops! LOL!

Love the photos Jen!! I wish we could visit this summer. I gotta convince my husband. . .

Keep the photos coming! No forget to take pictures of the local grinds too! LOL!

Maria

Tracy.H said...

I am soooo lovin' all these photos, Jen. Keep em' comin'!! :0)

de said...

Great photos girl! That big white "golf ball" is a radar that detects missles. Yikes.

Betty Townsend said...

Love the pictures! Helps the homesickness! :)

Islander Girl said...

OMG, I just found this blog...you got me crackin' up! The "ball" is I believe a radar! LOL!